Terms And Conditions
I Can Sing is a new Proudly South African music competition with a difference. The show is aimed at tapping into the very communities where raw talent is found in South Africa. For its first season, the show will be shot in various locations in Gauteng, with the hopes of expanding the franchise in seasons to follow; to the rest of the country .The show will however have nationwide reach. Auditions will be held in locations around Gauteng, where talent will be chosen to represent the very communities they are from.
Terms and Conditions
- The Contestant warrants that he/she has the right to enter into this agreement without restraint, restriction or limitation, and that his/her performance does not infringe copyright and/or contract in the Republic of South Africa.
- The Contestant agrees that he/she shall appear and make himself available at such places, times and days that The Company shall specify for filming of auditions or related work as may be required for the completion of the production mentioned herein. A production schedule will be made available for such a Performer after the auditions.
- I CAN SING (PTY) LTD, its partners and/or founder cannot be held liable for any loss, damage injuries etc. that occurs as a result of but not limited to rain, storm, fire or any natural disaster during the auditions in venues.
- Contestants are coming to auditions at own risk, any loss of income as a result of taking part in the competition will not hold I CAN SING (PTY) LTD or partners liable.
- The Contestant agrees to keep all information confidential. All information about the production and its clients is confidential, no information may be used by the Presenter outside the production referred to in this agreement.
Can You Sing?
Interested candidates can enter the competition by doing the following:
- Pre-register on the website
- Show us what you got by uploading a video of yourself singing using our hashtag and tag us @icansing
- Come to an audition venue near you.
Ekurhuleni: 7-9 April
Johannesburg: 14-16 April
Pretoria : 21-23 April
Vaal : 28-30 April